6 years ago
Welcome!
I am excited as I add posts to my newest adventure. It is fun to be able to share photos and a bit of a "newsletter" format. I hope that all of you will visit and hopefully enjoy my BLOG!
E.
E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every day we have a little piece of heaven on earth as we see the everchanging reflections on the lake. From eagles soaring, to memories of little boys fishing on an old pontoon or a little girl's first success at water skiing or the outrageous laughter as our firstborn enjoys a boatride. Here and now as we grow old together we will see if only in our mind's eye these things we treasure and those we look forward to in as many tomorrows as we may have left on this earth.
Elaine & Rich
Elaine & Rich
My Blog List
-
-
16 years ago
-
-
17 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
PROUD PARENTS!
Dad, Mike, Mom
Mike & Deb
Mike & Christina
Mike and Steve
Mothers Day 2008
Eloise & Ruth
Mike & Christinas move
Christina with Mom & Sister
Twins Game & Christinas Bday!
Happy Birthday Christina!
Brothers!
Mike & Mom
Teresa & Jeff at the game
Shannon, Christina & Cody

6 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog! Hope you are doing well!
Elaine,
The next time Andy has you cut his hair...slip a little and get that scraggly hairy mess off his face!!! I will love it!
Elaine,
The next time Andy comes to you to shave his head...slip a little! Get that grunge hair off his face!!! ;-)
we were tired from catchin all the fish! wait.. what fish
we were tired from catchin all those fish!! wait... what fish?
Hi! FINALLY some people commented on my Blog! ha THANKS!!!
Post a Comment